Thank you...

Imagine, the first day at work. You are nervous, excited! Worried if you are able to adapt to the new working environment. You started talking to yourself, how nice it would be if there's someone there to tell you it's gonna be okie. Don't be nervous. Everything is gonna turn out right. Out of your expectation, suddenly a knock on the door and came in a man wearing Domino pizza's uniform saying "Pizza delivery for Mr. Justin". Weird! How could anyone send me a pizza? Especially when no one knows where I'm working in yet. Then I remembered I was ask for my company address by someone that morning. Attached along, a card wishing me happy first day at work and two tickets to a movie. And that particular day, was a special day for me. My tears were about to break loose... but I kept it. Not only that, I kept the box too...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Just want to say....
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

wowwww...~
so nice~

MunMun said...

How I wish somethng like this happen to me hehe

violet.亦雅 said...

so am i, kakakaka~