Pics to share...

Was freaking busy at work and at home. Why did I offer to help? I'm too kind. But it's a learning experience. Director MX is damn hard to understand for a beginner, wonder why I was using it so easily during studies in college. Guess I gave it all back, or the newer version is fucking complicated. Anyway, haven't got time to explore my new cam. But here's a few close up shots to share....

Normal lighting...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Close up...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Low lighting...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Close up...
Image hosting by Photobucket

Photo quality wise, 7/10 for a commercial camera. Shape and style 9/10. Overall, I give it a 8/10! Though it's abit pricey but its worth the buy. I'm a happy man! ;)

Just in case, you wonder who Bethany Bled is...
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

violet.亦雅 said...

nice shot~ ^^
more more~!!!

Anonymous said...

cool stuff dude....... now me wanna get meself one of those bitches too......... hehehehe