Favourite movie quotes...


Interview with the vampire : The vampire chronicles (1994)
"I've drained you to the point of death. If I leave you here, you die. Or you can be young always, my friend, as we are now, but you must tell me: will you come or no?"


Meet Joe Black (1998)
"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."


Stigmata (1999)
"The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there."


The Beach (2000)
"And me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know its not some place you can look for, cause its not where you go. Its how you feel for a moment in your life when your apart of something, and if you find that moment... it lasts forever... "


Kill Bill Vol.1 (2003)
"I'm done doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose I was a success. I've done this, because philosophically I'm sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

"For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat."

"As I said before, I've allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they'll all soon be as dead as O-Ren. "

8 comments:

@>-;-- J said...

WOW! my favourite verse in the Bible... "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7

MunMun said...

this is a good one "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
hehe

navy1048 said...

Jay.. What is it related to Matthew 7:7?...

i ingat should be this?
1 Corinthians 13:4-7....

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Justin said...

great! now it have turn into bible class! haha.. kidding.. pour me some knowledge of it. would love to understand em...

@>-;-- J said...

navy1048... what is your point? I don't get you...

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7
--- this is my favourite verse

navy1048 said...

Hey Jay.. ha.. i meant, i don't see any connection of Matt 7:7 related to this blog eh?

Jus.. we are flooding your comments.. i bet u gonna like it.. :P

Justin said...

i surely do enjoy~ well, let me explain on behalf of jay. she's trying to tell me her favourite verse in bible. as this post is my favourtie movie quotes, she doesnt have one but her's is that bible verse. Ok, that's it for now class. will be seeing u again soon in our next session. remember, god loves you all! amen!

@>-;-- J said...

thanks bear... u've got my point n u understood me.
btw, navy1048, you are right that verse has nothing to do with this blog. it's just my favourite verse. and in fact i won't quote any scriptures to describe this blog.
this blog is individual, not biblical at all...