Mother fuck-in-g law attack!

I've always admire movies that contain intellectual dialogs and conversations. Some you don't know what they are talking about, and some says what you heart feels. Here's an attempt on writing a short dialog of my own. Before you continue reading, please be advise that it contains explicit and vulgar inputs. For those who have weak hearts, please leave now (Kidding, obviously). Thanks and enjoy reading.


Adam: What's the fucking deal here? I purchase a daughter, and I get the mother for free?

Sales assistant: Yes Sir, the mother comes in a set. You have to take both.

Adam: What the fuck are you talking? I don't need the fucking mother. All I want is just the daughter. Can you please remove the mother.

Sales assistant: I hope I can be more helpful to you but we can't do that Sir, that's our company policy. I'm sorry.

Adam: Company policy?

Sales assistant: Yes Sir, our company policy. It's written in the terms and condition. We have to go by the law, Sir.

Adam: What kind of fucking law is this? MOTHER FUCK-IN-G LAW??!

*METAL ROCK MUSIC FADES IN*............


Well, nothing intellectual. Just a stupid dialog for stupid people who deserves it. Call me nuts but this is STRESS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... welcome to the club bro ;)

GILBERT said...

.......








yes, i'm trying to spam here ...

TANKLE said...

" *METAL ROCK MUSIC FADES IN*............"

hahahahahaha!!!! lml

Anonymous said...

Soalan:

Dialog itu beribu makna,
Terang-terang kamu bertanya...,
How to get rid of the spare tayar?

Jawapan:

Wahai saudara janganlah worry,
Mother old...krepot already,
Mungkin dia lonely so need company,
Manalah nak tahan you ask me,
Just relak bro take it slow and easy...


M.Nasir