It's been a while...

Yes, it is. It's been a while. Reasons for not updating regularly: lazy, busy, no inspirations. You name it, it's all in the list.

Just a brief re-cap of my recent so call life - "BUSY".

Friends asked, "Hey, how are you man? How's life lately?".
My reply... "BUSY". Short and sweet ain't it? Yea, fucking "B" to the "U" to the "S" to the "Y"~ BEESAYY~~~~

Time flashes before me like a fucking bullet through my brain where my mind is still in January while my body is actually 10 months ahead. It's the quickening, so they say. It's time to reflect what I'd done for the past months and to recollect my soul. It's been scattered around, I need to gather them back into whole again.

Enough about the busi-ness, it's sickening to even talk about it.

Oh yea, have I told you that I hate old-fashion chinese laws and believes? All the fucking pantang-larang and bullcraps that doesn't make your life any easier. It just pisses me off. From the no wearing black during chinese new years to the yam seng screaming in wedding dinners. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be a chinese but sometimes, I just think it's plain stupid to be practicing that anymore.

When I was young, I listen and do what was told. And so I think that's the way it should be. But as I grow older, I felt that these rules doesn't apply to me anymore. It just seems so annoying! Damn it!

Or maybe I shouldn't take it too seriously. I have a choice to choose what I want to believe.

So, fuck it!

Speaking of childhood, do you know I like collecting childhood pictures of my loved ones? As a kid, you are as pure as it can be and that's the way I want to picture you in my mind. :D

And this is me!


Picture me as what I am now, cause you won't be seeing the good side of me when you see me. I'll be spitting on you, kicking the dirt into your eyes, smacking your back, pulling your underwear and grabbing your balls. >:D

3 comments:

TANKLE said...

yeah man, i hate those things too, just fuck it!! we are Rocker lai mah!! haha! lml

Justin said...

hell yeah! *STAND UP AND SHOOOOUTTT~!!* haha! lml

Kit said...

aiyoyo....ini mangkuk sipek chu bi ah! me also ai shout.....yyyyyeaaaraarrrggghhh!