Migraine

I have migraine (an extremely severe paroxysmal headache, usually confined to one side of the head and often associated with nausea; hemicrania). It's so terrible sometimes I can't even think straight (don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm gay). Paracetamol doesn't work. Shut my eyes or sleep doesn't do any help. I think I need to go for a medical check up soon. Meanwhile, I seek for my personal doctor's advise. And here's a list I should and shouldn't do :-

Shouldn't s :
Consume too much - Coffee, Milk, MSG, Cheese, Chocolate, Alcohol, Hot dogs, Bacons, Nitrite-containing tablets, Luncheon meat, Tea

Pressured

Smoke

Should s :
Consume - Free cholesterol fish oil extract, Magnesium-rich foods, such as dark green vegetables, millet, beans and soybean products, Fish oil, Whole grains food, Nut seeds (such as sunflower son, almonds, cashew, hazelnut, etc.), Broccoli, Tofu, Plain water

Regular exercise

Within 50mins using the computer must at least rest 10 mins

Recommended daily intake of 200 mg of magnesium to observe whether there are two months to improve


Thanks Doc!

0 comments: