Music...

Okie! I'm a music lover by nature. I wouldn't say I'm that type who can't live without music but I'm pretty sure I'll be more productive with music on. I listen to a wide range of music. As long as it's a good song, you'll find me repeating it 24/7.

I've been listening to alot of malay songs recently. With respect and hats off to the indonesian bands. They fucking produce good musics! Bands like Sheila on 7, Ungu, Radja, Gigi, Padi and of course the famous Peterpan. As for local bands, the veteran OAG and Nitrus (which I still can't get hold of their album, FUCK!).

Nitrus, get to know about them thru radio with their hit song entitled "Kamu". I bet you heard of it before in Fly fm. You know, the song which is very similar to coldplay's yellow? I've been looking for their album for some time now but with no prevail. So, no comment at this moment.

Purchased a few new albums recently. OAG, Ungu and Sheila on 7.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OAG had release an EP. What's EP you ask? Well, how should I fucking know! It's something like their preview tracks of their up coming album or some sort. Anyway, OAG is famous of their catchy tunes but unfortunately with this album they kinda lost their touch. I wouldn't say it's not good but it can be better. Even thou, "perMYsuri" is a good song. You guys should check it out.

Sheila on 7, well, only a few good songs. I guess they are getting too old for this shit.

As for Ungu, their lead singer sounds pretty much like Ariel from peterpan. But it's a good album (Melayang). Recommended!

1 comments:

TANKLE said...

yeah!! poc poc can sing like peterpan, no joke!! u rocks man!! :D