Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?...

Ok, I'm not a fucking Japanese wanna-be! Just feel that Japanese characters goes well on most designs. Same goes to chinese characters. Since I'm a pure chinese why not try using Japanese instead. Ngek ngek. But then, truthfully, japanese language is indeed a beautiful language.

Took japanese classes before at young age. It's was really freaking hard for me to catch up coz I'm english educated. Mandarin and japanese have similarity. Good for those chinese eds but not for me. So, what I did when I couldn't answer any of the questions in a test, I cried. Yea. I fucking cried! I dunno what was I thinking. My sis was there with me and she had a shock too. (and a little shameful as well :P) Guess I was feeling guilty coz mom and dad spent so much for me to attend the classes and I end up failing. What a loser! But then I was only 9-10.. so, can't blame much. :P and did I mention mom can cook terrific japanese foods? YUMMY!

I did learn a little. The only complete sentence I remembered is "ANATA NO NAMAE WA NAN DESU KA?" What does this mean? WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME?.. ok, minus the fucking, just plain asking your name. hehe. Enuf for me to get japanese chick? dream on i guess... ;)

3 comments:

@>-;-- J said...

Mum's jap currry is NICE *wink* miss it...

vynn-may said...

awww....get to know smtg...
u r..... "prince of breakfast"...or should say "breakfast prince"?
hehe, so when wanna buy breakfast for me ler....?

nyaik nyiak....ops...

;p

Justin said...

aiks! haha.. so let me guess, what to get for you? hmm.. Dutch lady chocolate milk? ngek ngek!