Hate post!

Ok, This is who I am. You want me to listen to your advise or guidance, prove it to me that you are worthy of listening to. If not, get the FUCK out of my face. If you are unworthy, you bet you won't have my respect. Before you act, look at yourself and see how polished you are first before giving me instructions of how I should react. As everyone are, I don't like being accused. Don't ever judge me when you yourself don't even know where you stand. I'm not an ignorance or a persistent person. I'll listen and observe if I notice I'm lack of certain qualities. But I WILL NOT accept facts that are irrelavant towards me. I know where I stand, and I pretty well fucking know who I am. So, the question is, DO YOU? If you don't, FUCK you and FUCK everything about you. I don't write good english but I bet you get what I mean. Have a nice FUCKING day. Cheers.

3 comments:

@>-;-- J said...

wow, that's one hell of a post... well, im so outdated! just catching up ;) haha

TANKLE said...

be cool bro :)

Anonymous said...

errr.... i hope ur not reffering to me eh?